The training course is designed to help you acquire and improve your knowledge in the implementation of a Safety Management System Program.
This training will also be providing you with a general concept for the development and implementation of the SMS based on the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 19, Doc 9859 requirements as well as Transport Canada regulations. This course will also prepare you to effectively identify safety hazards and control safety risks through the industry standards.
At the end of the training, you will learn how to develop and implement safety management program within your organization, and methodologies to mitigate risks. This course will also prepare you to effectively identify safety hazards and control safety risks through the industry standards.
This course is designed to be completed within 5 days.
- Module 1 – Safety Regulations
- Module 2 – Safety Policy and Objectives
- Module 3 – Safety Risk Management
- Module 4 – Safety Assurance
- Module 5 – Safety Reporting
- Module 6 – SMS Implementation
- Module 7 – Evolution of Safety