This training program is designed to provide with an overview and understanding of the key principles and concepts associated with Safety Management System.
This training course will provide general concepts for the development and implementation of the SMS based on the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) Annex 19, Doc 9859 requirements as well as Transport Canada regulations. Therefore, to complete this course, you will need to complete general knowledge of the safety management concept’s test.
This course is designed to be completed within 3 days.
- Module 1 – SMS Fundamentals
- Module 2 – Concepts and Principles of SMS Program
- Module 3 – Safety Policy and Objectives
- Module 4 – Safety Culture
- Module 5 – Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Module 6 – Reporting and Prevention of Incident and Accident