This training manual is designed for ground handling operators to learn, increase productivity & empower themselves with new skillsets allows for the safe and successful use of electric ground support equipment using industry best practices. It is meant to teach operators about how to operate, diagnose & charge electric ground support equipment.
This course is designed to be completed within 1 day.
Training Manual on how to Operate Electric Ground Support Equipment
- 1.0 – Introduction
- 2.0 – Operating Ground Handling Vehicles Safely
- 3.0 – Installing Charging Stations & How to Charge Vehicles using Best Practice Habits
- 4.0 – Troubleshooting Problems
- 5.0 – How to Replace Batteries
- 6.0 – Replacing gas engine with batteries (Electric Conversions)